"After you, hell should be easy."
Artist: The Civil Wars
"I escaped the darkness when I looked into your eyes."
"I’m going to marry you.
My collarbones are spaces for your head to rest,
My hand fits yours like a glove.
I’m going to marry you and make my body your home,
Kiss your finger tips until you can’t hold your cup of tea in the morning without smiling at the memory,
Love you until you piece back together again.
We are being tested to the ends of the earth,
And we are being pulled and pushed as far as possible,
But we are two ends of a red string,
And we will always come home."
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be."